Power Generation Plant 870 MW Gas-Steam turbine
ENECO, an energy supplier specialized in the production of renewable energy, plans to establish a new gas steam turbine power plant with a capacity of 870 MW at the Hainaut site in Manage. The plant will be an essential component of the electrical loop connecting France to the Netherlands through Belgium.
The construction of this new and highly energy-efficient facility is intended to address the challenge of transitioning to sustainable energy sources in the future and aligns with the federal government's objective of phasing out nuclear power.
TPF Engineering supports ENECO in its project by providing its skills and expertise in:
- consultancy in local legislation,
- architectural design of industrial buildings and permits (in collaboration with the Arcoteam architecture office),
- structural engineering consultancy,
- VRD consultancy (Roads and Various Networks),
- consultancy in technical building services.