Water and Wastewater Infrastructure in Bistrita-Nasaud County
Extension and Rehabilitation of Water and Wastewater Infrastructure
The project aims to improve drinking water treatment and distribution as well as wastewater collection and treatment, in line with EU water standards. Approximately 134,000 people benefit from the project.
- Regarding drinking water treatment and distribution, the project involves the rehabilitation of the drinking water treatment plant, the extension and rehabilitation of 92 km of transmission pipelines, the replacement and construction of distribution pipelines (approximately 94 km) and the construction of eight tanks and five pumping stations.
- Regarding the wastewater collection and treatment, the project involves the rehabilitation and extension of about 100 km of sewer collectors, the construction of 13 pumping stations and the construction and rehabilitation of five wastewater treatment plants.
- Design and tender documentation
- Assistance on site regarding the execution of the works according to specifications
- Technical and functional management of the works contracts