Mixed eco-district project of 39,295 m² above ground between the Liège-Guillemins station and the Paradis Tower (also called FinanceTower of Liège)
The operation is carried out in BIM and provides for the construction of:
- two office buildings (B1 and B2) of of about 22,142 m² above ground including 5,120 m² of “Silver Square” coworking spaces,
- five residential buildings (L1, L2, L3, L4, L5) of about 17,523 m² above ground, including building L2 of 5,614 m² devoted to Yust co-housing (Young Urban Style),
- a 362 m² crèche approved and subsidized by ONE (Office Nationale de l'Enfance) on the ground floor of building L3.
Two underground car parks with cellars will complete the project:
- 190 car spaces for the office buildings B1 and B2,
- 158 car spaces for the buildings L1 to L5.
The project will have a passive rating for housing, and will also aim for BREEAM EXCELLENT certification for offices. It received the 2016 MIPIM Award as best Futura Project
Technical building services