Modernisation and expansion works to increase the operating capacity of the port of Ovidiu
The commercial port of Ovidiu is part of the Trans-European Transport Network (TEN-T). It is located on the right bank of the Poarta Albă - Midia Canal, Năvodari, at km 11+000.
The main objective of the project is:
- to increase the volume of goods transited on the inland waterways,
- to guarantee safe and secure port operations,
- to ensure supply of essential utilities.
- the rehabilitation of the existing mooring constructions on the right bank of the Poarta Albă - Midia Năvodari Canal,
- the creation of a new port on the left bank.
Technical expertise and documentation for approval of intervention works