NEO - Link Road
New 2X2 lane connecting road between Avenue Impératrice Charlotte and Parking C in the Heysel district
The aim of the project is to provide a better connection between the ring road and the front of the Heysel Exhibition Center.
This road passes through a tunnel under Chaussée Romaine and ends at a roundabout that will be built in car park C.
The mission entrusted to TPF concerns the construction of a tunnel and exit hopper in car park C as part of completing the connecting road
Complete mission of structural and civil engineering
- Project studies and drafting of specifications (firm tranche),
- Preparation of tender documents,
- Analysis of offers received and appointment(s) of contractor(s) for the works (conditional tranche),
- Control of the execution of the works,
- Assistance to project management and precise check of declarations of receivables (conditional tranches).