Manosque Aqualudic Centre
The construction of the Manosque Aqualudic Centre has been initiated by the Communauté d’Agglomération Durance Luberon Verdon (DLVAgglo)
This ambitious project with a floor area of 5,000 m² includes:
- a sports pool with 8 lanes, the equivalent of 525 m² with the bleachers,
- a multi-purpose learning pool of 325 m²,
- a water play area for children,
- outside, a versatile Nordic pool of 250 m², a mineral solarium, a plant solarium and a water play area.
- All buiding trade engineering including water treatment