Lycée Emmanuel Mounier
Reconstruction of the Lycée Emmanuel Mounier, a 100 % BIM Project
The project covers an area of 18 132 m² and involves:
- demolishing existing buildings,
- restructuring and extending the existing gymnasium,
- building a HQE high school with a capacity of 1,300 students.
The new high school will feature a boarding school with a capacity of 200 places, staff accommodation and outdoor sports facilities.
Work is being carried out in two phases and on occupied site.
- All-Trade Building engineering
- Execution studies
- Follow-up and optimization of the buildings and technicals facilities