Expressway Bucharest - Târgoviste
The new high-speed road will ensure better connectivity between Târgoviste and the main transport network
The road is part of the Trans-European Transport Network (TEN-T) and will connect A0 Bucharest Ring Road with Găești -Tâtgoviște -Ploiești Express Road.
The contract financed by External Grants aims to:
- increase the economic efficiency of the Romanian transport network;
- improve traffic conditions,
- increase the travel speed on the Bucharest corridor (A0 Bucharest Ring Road) - Targoviste,
- improve connectivity at regional level.
- Prefeasibility study
- Multicriteria analysis of the routes
- Field studies and specific studies
- Feasibility study
- Specialized technical verification