Chilia Veche Port
Improvement of infrastructures for leisure, including mooring facilities in Chilia Veche
The investment aims to increase the number of tourists and visitors and, as a consequence, to create new jobs while managing the local resources efficiently and exploiting the local advantages.
The project involves:
- the construction of new quays and a port basin (1,22 ha) in order to increase the mooring capacity to 96 boats with a length of 6 to 15 m,
- the development of an access road from Strada Viitorului at the basin dike crest (L=37.50 m),
- the acquisition of floating mooring structures and execution of their anchoring structures,
- the lighting systems,
- the supply of water and electricity for ships moored at the proposed quays,
- the development of an access road between the crowning of the Basin platforms and the AFDJ Lighthouse;
- the execution and installation of a footbridge over the breach in the North dike (towards the Chilia arm).