Chamrousse Smart Ski Resort
The Chamrousse Smart Ski resort will be the first French ski resort 100% planet-oriented and 100% connected
It represents an investment of more than EUR 250 million
This project involves carrying out an energy renovation project combining "Smart Grid and fluids" over nearly 76,000 m² while maintaining its contemporary architecture.
The program includes:
- three hotels, including a "four-star" resort,
- six tourist residences with 650 apartments,
- a convention center,
- a spa,
- an indoor/outdoor "balneotherapy" area (3,000 m²),
- a "coworking" site intended for high-tech industries in the Grenoble valley.
TPF was chosen to design the station in association with the Atkis agency in Grenoble. More specifically, our team is involved in urban project management, definition of energy specifications, and implementation of calls for projects relating to future real estate programs.
- Urban project management
- Definition of energy specifications
- Finalization of the calls for projects related to the future real estate programs