ArcelorMittal Head Quarter
Construction of ArcelorMittal's new headquarters on the new Kirchberg in Luxembourg
The glass and steel office building (55,000 m²) will house around 800 employees.
The building is low in energy consumption and includes innovative technical features:
- on the ground floor, the use of a suspended steel exoskeleton creating an open space free of support columns,
- a curtain wall made entirely of steel,
- new profiled sections adapted from products designed for the automobile sector.
This is an ambitious and daring sustainable development program:
- cradle to cradle” concept,
- BREEAM Excellent certifications, DGNB Silver, BBCA's approach, WELL Gold v1.
Technical engineering services