Complete studies of the wastewater treatment plant building
The wastewater treatment plant is sized for 45 000 equivalent inhabitants.
- Extended aeration with biological de nitrification and phosphorus co-precipitation.
- De-watering in excess sludge by centrifuges.
- The treatment plant is also equipped with:
- a receive and pre-treatment unit of septic tank products with a capacity of 32 m³/h;
- a treatment center of dredging sewers-products.
The project management mission includes the following studies:
- Preliminary studies and preliminary design: sizing of the water plant, stability studies, architectural studies, estimation of the investment cost and the operating costs …
- Making out of the specifications: the administrative part, the technical part (civil engineering and electromechanical engineering), the specific technical part and the appendices.
- Drawing up of the request for building licence.
- Offers analysis and drawing up of the analysis report.
- Management of the works: control of the schedule, check of the civil engineering and electromechanical documentation, check of the good execution of the works, control and approval of the financial aspects.