The project aims in particular to enhance the historic center of l’Avouerie, Saint-Laurent and Omalius’ farms (according to the East- West axis), to create public spaces (Avenue l’Abbaye, new municipal place, public square, Omalius’ farmyard) and to build new houses.
The main objectives of projects are :
- to study the new road network for the housing development, the drainage system and the utilities in order to create houses respectful of the local typology and to preserve the surroundings and the view over the Omalius’ farm,
- to renovate the Omalius’ farmyard,
- to study a new public space and a parking for future visitors to the new Town Hall,
- to study the modernization and security of the Avenue de l’Abbay aiming to improve the access to the Saint-Laurent and d’Omalius’ farms,
- to construct sidewalks along the Avenue du Vieux Château.
TPF Engineering (formerly Louis Engineering) provided assistance to the owner in realizing studies for the design, the coordination, the planning, the control and the works supervision related to the urban revitalization of the Anthisnes historic city center