Mons and Namur
Conducting technical audits of 45 building in the interquartier 7 of the Belgian Army. These audits had the aim of granting a certain number of energy improvement initiatives in the existing building. The audit included the study of:
- the roof insulation;
- the insulation of the shell of the buildings;
- the HVAC electrotechnical installations;
- the industrial application electrotechnical installations (e.g. compressor, etc.);
- the re-engineering of external lighting;
- the installation of domestic hot water solar panels.