Location: Ghent – Evergem
The Company EDF SA has entrusted the Consortium Parsons Brinckerhoff Power (UK) and TPF Engineering with the elaboration of its realization program related to the construction of two electrical power plants – Turbine – Gas – Steam – maximum power capacity 450 MW per unit with their complementary and auxiliary components – on the site of Evergem near the city of Ghent.
The project also includes the connection to the electrical substation Rodenhuize as well as the one to the gas transportation and distribution network.
The mission of the consortium is of the EPC – Engineering, Procurement-Contractor.
- Local consultant in architecture, civil and structural engineering
- Building permit application and contacts with authorities
- The basic design related to the Civil Engineering part
- The elaboration of the Tender documents for the topography and
- the soils tests;
- the assessment report and the follow-up of the tests
- The tender documents for the civil works for the EPC
- The evaluation of the bids regarding the civil works
- The control of the drawings and calculations regarding the civil works
- The works supervision