Consultancy and technical assistance services for a concession contract of maintenance and operation of first-generation highways: Levante A-3 Highway, from km 70.700 to km 177.530 and Highway A-31 from km 0.000 to km 29.800. Section: Madrid - Albacete. Province of Cuenca.
The project includes 137 km of roads in highways A-3 and A-31, in the province of Cuenca. The Ministry of Development has signed a contract with the company Sociedad Concesionaria Autovía Conquense, S.A. to carry out the works included in the following areas:
AREA 1 It comprises the following works:
Upgrading works. They include six projects:
- Two projects for the strengthening of the pavement and improvements to the equipment and embankment in different sections of the highway.
- Project for the improvement of structures.
- Project for the construction of a rest area.
- Project for the upgrading of pavements in access and service roads.
- Additional project for the upgrading of service roads, strengthening of pavements between km 120 and km 150 and improvements to guard rails and traffic signing.
Four new-build projects: between km 70 and km 110; between km 110 and km 136 and between km 136 and the end of the road section. It also includes the Estrecho de Villares project. These projects covered 37 works for the upgrading of the alignment in different sections of the highway.
AREA 2 It comprises significant works for the upgrading of infrastructure elements for the proper operation of the highway.
AREA 3 It comprises all maintenance and operation works, including winter maintenance.