The Ecopole is a future industrial estate on the banks of the Sambre initiated by Igretec based on the concept of industrial ecology. There is a desire on the part of Igretec and by the players within Ecopole to install a heating network, in order to integrate green heating via a heating system right from the conceptual design of the new industrial estate.
The studies conducted by TPF-Utilities relate to feasibility of the creation of a heating network, in consideration of existing and anticipated future needs.
- Detail design of the drawing selected in the relevance study, including solutions to obstacles and utilities.
- Study on possible future extensions, both from a production and consumption perspective
- Design, layout and dimensioning of a new back-up boiler room
- Design, layout and dimensioning of production and consumption substations
- Detail design of the regulation of the heating network including several generators distributed throughout the entire territory covered.
- Advice and feedback of TPF experience on legal and contractual aspects
- Drafting technical specifications and quantity survey going back over the feasibility study.
- A dossier covering all studies conducted as well as a report collating the conclusions was handed over at the end of the project.