Construction of the building housing the laboratories, the technical services and offices of the Grenoble University Hospital’s Institute of Biology and Pathology
The project concerns the construction of a 6-storey building and related roads.
The building is located in the immediate vicinity of the existing buildings of the University Hospital; its construction involves a number of constraints regarding the services, safety and hygiene as the hospital remains in operation during the works.
- Underground : parking for the staff members of the Institute, serving the IGH Michallon hospital;
- Low ground floor : technical premises, logistics area, laboratories (Anatomy, pathological cytology dept) ;
- Upper ground floor: reception, orientation and technical services, laboratories, offices ;
- Levels 1, 2, 3 :offices, cloakrooms and laboratories (clean room laboratories ISO 6 and ISO 8 on the 2nd floor, laboratories type L3
ISO 7 on the 3rd floor) ;
- Stainless steel mesh double skin for some of the façades ;
- Roof: roof-terrace and HVAC technical installations.