This project comprises the realisation of feasibility studies for a biomass unit in the existing boiler room of Maneffe prison.
This project comprises the feasibility study for a biomass unit, that is:
- The technical aspects:
- Dimensioning the biomass boiler;
- integration of the installation into the existing facilities
- The economic aspects:
- Investment amount estimates
- Operational cost estimates (labour, fuels);
- Estimate of the benefit over the fuel used presently;
- Application of regional, federal subsidies;
- Estimation of the return on investment time frame and on the economic opportunity of conducting the work.
- The environmental aspects:
- impact on the production of CO2.