In 2006, the group Inex nv, producer and distributor of fresh diary products, comprising Inex, Inexco and Finelac, launched a tender for the realisation of specifications with the aim of selecting an electricity supplier for 4 production sites.
This assignment related to an overall consumption of 22 GWh.
The task entrusted to TPF-Utilities was focused according to 6 phases:
- Study of the buying strategy.
- Risk analysis.
- Drafting of specifications according to the risk analysis conducted
- Analysis of offers according to the strategy defined.
- Negotiation with the various tenderers.
- Follow up through to final purchase of energy.