In 2009, the group Inex nv, producer and distributor of fresh diary products, comprising Inex, Inexco and Finelac, launched a tender for the realisation of specifications with the aim of selecting an electricity supplier for 4 production sites.
This assignment related to an overall consumption of 22 GWh.
This assignment took place following an identical study conducted successfully for the same client in 2006.
The task entrusted to TPF-Utilities was focused according to 6 phases:
- Study of the buying strategy.
- Risk analysis.
- Drafting of specifications according to the risk analysis conducted
- Analysis of offers according to the strategy defined.
- Negotiation with the various tenderers.
- Follow up through to final purchase of energy.