The project consists of the studies and the realization of a new power plant at the production site of Rixensart. A new building will also be build (4 500 m²) to include the power plant.
The new building will also include a shop with spare parts and engineering offices for about 110 employees.
The new power plant allows the production of chilled water (needed for pharmaceutical processes and cooling of buildings) and steam raising.
This site should facilitate the future development of the site of Rixensart. The planned facilities include:
- 16 MW for the production of chilled water
- 45 t/h for the production of steam
- 12,5 MW for the production of cooling water
Mission of TPF-Utilities
- Detailed engineering (architecture, civil engineering, HVAC, black utilities, electricity, acoustic studies, safety and environnement.
- Constitution of the specifications documents.
- Technical and commercial analysis of offers.
- Commercial discussions and support for the drafting of documents.
- Approval of the technical data.
- Follow-up site and succession planning (architecture, civil engineering, HVAC, black utilities, electricity, acoustic studies, safety and environment).
- Coordination of the various disciplines.
- Security coordination
- Cost control