Detailed design of the Madrid - Basque Country/French Border high speed railway line. Section: Burgos - Vitoria. Subsection: Burgos - Fresno de Rodilla branch line. Section length: 8.5 km, including structures (a viaduct, arched structures, an artificial tunnel, an overpass and an underpass).
The services provided included: preliminary and detailed design; cartography, geological and geotechnical surveys; drainage study; tracks and connections; structural calculations; environmental integration measures; tunnel calculations; safety measures and design of installations. Preparation of the final report with the relevant addenda, final drawings, technical spécifications, Bill of Quantities and construction budget.
- Viaduct over River Vena and over Roads N-I and BU-701: 550 m long.
- Arched support structures over the Burgos-Vitoria railway line (2 units).
- A 440-m artificial tunnel, including safety measures and facilities.
- Overpass on Highway AP-1. Double bridge with 5 arch spans, including a temporary highway diversion.
- A road overpass.
- Underpasses and drainage arched structures (4 units).