The objective of the contract is to support the Railway Infrastructure Administrator of Spain in the coordination and monitoring of the construction of high speed rail lines.
Consulting and assistance with the monitoring of the construction of the track formation and track works (track structure and track bed) on several sub-sections of High Speed Rail Lines.
The activities included:
– Monitoring reports and final reports of work on the various subsections of the sections:
- High Speed Rail Line Madrid – Saragossa – Barcelona French Border
- New Speed Rail access to Levante: Madrid – Castile La Mancha – Valencia – Murcia
- High Speed Rail Line León-Asturias.
– Economic reports on investments on all the high speed lines of the Spanish network.
– Basic information of all high speed lines in Spain.
– Monitoring reports on economic and investment cohesion funds.