The P.W.D., Goa intends to Construct Four Lane Bridge including Approaches across River Khandepar on NH-4A (NH-748) (Belgaum-Anmod Section). It is a connectivity of existing N.H.-4A via Ponda to the capital city Panaji.
Consultancy services for preparation of Detailed Project Report and Bid Documents for “Construction of four lane bridge including approaches across River Khandepar on NH 4A (NH-748) Belgaum Anmod section in the state of Goa
- Bridge / Grade separator Structures: Total length of Structures is 7.000 km
- Construction of Service/ Slip road on LHS & RHS for a Length of 13.586 Kms of 2X 7.0 m C/Way, 2X1.0 m earthen shoulder and 2X1.75m space for services (4 Lane)
- Widening of existing culverts: 26 Nos
- Construction of new culverts: 4 Nos
- Construction of four Lane main carriageway at grade level: (4 Lane, 3.88 Km, Concrete/ Bituminous Rigid/ Flexible Pavement), Length 3.88 Km
Description of actual services provided by your staff within the assignment:
Detailed Project Report including Economical Design Solutions supported with detailed field surveys, traffic surveys, Inventory Survey etc. and general designs, GADs of Bridges, Pavement Design. Detailed Estimate of various alternatives, Data Collections, Land plans and land acquisition plans, Detailed Reconnaissance & topographic survey, Geotechnical & Soil Investigation, Carrying out Traffic Survey & Studies, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Financial and Economic Analysis, Preparation of Bid Document on BOT/EPC & Agreement including prequalification document.