This project comprises the realisation of feasibility studies for the installation of a combined heat and power generation unit close to the existing boiler room at the Institut Redouté-Peiffer
This project comprises the feasibility study for a combined heat and power generation unit, that is:
- The technical aspects:
- dimensioning of the combined heat and power generation unit
- integration of the installation into the existing facilities
- The economic aspects:
- Investment amount estimates
- Operational cost estimates (labour, fuels);
- Estimate of the benefit over the fuel used presently;
- Application of regional, federal subsidies;
- Estimation of the return on investment time frame and on the economic opportunity of conducting the work.
- The environmental aspects:
- impact on the production of CO2.