This project consists of conducting technical audits in 17 prisons in Belgium : Oudenaarde, Malines, Hoogstraten, Hasselt, Tournai, Mons, Saint-Hubert, Marneffe, Lantin, Jamioulx Huy, Ittre, Andenne, Nivelles, Paifve, Verviers and Arlon.
This project consists of conducting technical audits in 17 prisons in Belgium and conducting feasibility studies for some of them for the installation of a combined heat and power generation unit. If it is proven to be appropriate to install a combined heat and power generation unit, TPF-Utilities will take care of drafting the specifications, bid analysis and site monitoring.
- Record containing energy data
- Rapid analysis of the buildings
- Feasibility studies for the installation of a combined heat and power generation unit
- Preparation of specifications and bid analysis
- Project management support
This project includes:
- Studying the insulation of loft floors and the insulation of roofs.
- Studying the insulation of boilers and heating pipework.
- Studying light replacement: replacement of lighting – neons or bulbs – with greater energy efficiency without modifying the cabling; installation of motion detectors where appropriate.
- Studying the replacement of poor yielding boilers with my economical boilers (high yield or condensing boilers).
- Studying the regulation of boilers or HVAC installations: optimisation of setting, parameterisation of the building management system (with possible quarterly visits for precision tuning, training of technical staff, installation of thermostats, temperature sensors, etc.).
- Studying the replacement or installation of a management system for the installations.
- Drafting the specifications.
- Analysis of offers