Maintenance and repairs to gas-fired installations
TPF-Utilities caries out the bienniel, statutorily required maintenance for the gas-fired installations of the City of Antwerp. Secondarily all repairs (breakdown service) to the devices 24/7 are also guaranteed by you during the whole heating season.
The project relates to some 1500 installations, including: Radiation panels, atmospheric burners, premix burners etc.
Technical maintenance :
Keeping a logbook.
Execution of the work
- Chimney cleaning
- Cleaning burner surface
- Control of electrical operation and electrical board
- Cleaning the furnace
- Carrying out stoking tests
- Measuring the pressure in the chimney, the maximum smoke index (Bacharach), flue gas temperature, CO – content, CO2 – content, O2 content, pressure in the combustion chamber, all the parameters necessary for the completion of the cleaning certificate, and combustion certificate
- Recording value of the sprayer and calculating the calorific power.
- Calculation of the combustion efficiency
- Delivery of cleaning and combustion certificate
Planning, logistics components, execution of the work, 24/7