The Calueque Dam has 19 m maximum height above foundation and 2600 m crest total length. It has a concrete gravity body and hydraulic works embedded in it: gated spillway (10 spans); bottom outlet (2 spans); water intake and pumping station for South and North Irrigation System.
Elaboration of the construction design of the following main works:
- Rehabilitation of the Calueque Dam
- River diversion, necessary for execution of the following works: reparation and completion of spillway and bottom outlet gates; installation of trashrack cleaners and stoplogs at pumping station intakes.
- South pumping system: equipped with 3 vertical pumps, 7.4 m3/s and 3 MW total capacity for the Irrigation perimeter of 2500 hectares and water supply for Namibia.
- North pumping system: equipped with 4 vertical pumps, 12 m3/s and 11 MW total capacity for the North System Irrigation perimeter of 7 500 hectares. Compensating reservoir at the end of the rising mains, with 2 cells 100 000 m3 of storage capacity each, including all hydraulic works (spillways, bottom outlets and water intakes for irrigation).
- Elaboration of the Spillway and pumping stations automation and operation manual