El Prat is the main airport of Barcelona and the second largest in Spain. The airport has won several SkyTrax awards. The investment in this project exceeded 2,500 million euros.
Barcelona Master Plan aims to expand Barcelona-El PratAirport by providing Infrastructures, Technological Systems, Installations and Services that can meet the expected demand (55 million passengers per year) safely, smoothly and efficiently. The following activities are includedwithin the scope of the contract:
- Airfield (investment: € 704 million)
- Terminal Buildings (investment: €1,092 million)
- Access roads and other infrastructure located at the external grounds (investment: € 229 million)
- Technological Systems (investment: € 339 million)
- Logistics Management
- Environmental and Social Management (€ 42 million)