Energy audit of the sports hall facilities
The municipality has two sports halls:
- An old hall, electrically heated using heater units and underfloor heating.
- A new hall heated by a fuel-oil centralised boiler.
The electricity consumption being very important, the halls are supplied at high voltage.
The audit includes a feasibility study on the roof, the economic impact study of the project and a conclusion on the feasibility of the project.
Study relating to:
- building insulation (thermography);
- electrical installations;,
- the heating system (electric and fuel-oil heating system) and the regulation thereof;
- the installation of a micro-combined heat and power generator;
- the stability of the roof with a view to installing photovoltaic panels.