The Village Outlet, Villefontaine (France) is located between towns of Villefontaine and La Verpillère on a 128,000 m² land area. The Village is a good example in environmental and architectural terms. It features a green roof covering the car park, ecological ponds using the principle of phyto-purification, and glass and wood shops.
The project is aiming the BREEAM Certification – Very Good
- Total net floor area: 32, 000 m²
- Sales area: 21,000 m²
- Number of stores: 135, including 13 medium areas and 15 restaurants
- Number of car spaces: ± 2,300 including 1,600 in superstructure spread over 5 levels (GF+4)
Developer: Vendôme Outlets (Compagnie de Phalsbourg in a joint venture with Freeport Retail)
Partners : Architect : Light Architecture – Gianni Ranaulo / Landscaper : Paul ARENE / Roads and Services Consultancy Firm: ALMA
TPF-i has been in charge of:
- the project design and construction management regarding the structure, core and shell/façades, central heating and ventilation, plumbing, fire aid hose system (RIA), electricity, elevators and lifts, and finishing works.
- the monitoring of the works, including a mission of scheduling, steering and coordination of the works