Relevance and feasibility study about the water supply of the business park of Chimay-Baileux in a more eco-friendly way, including the research of new water sources, recycling and evaluation of possible synergies between companies on site.
The TPF-Utilities study involves:
- A hydrogeological study of the area.
- A study about the companies’ water consumption and wastes.
- A study about the possibility of using the water pumped out of the quarry of Baileux.
- A study about the possible synergies between the companies.
- Conclusions about the relevance of implementing a new way of supply.
- The technical study of the implementation.
- The economic study of the implementation.
- The legal aspects of the implementation.
- The study of the environmental aspects of the implementation.
- The study of the societal aspects of the implementation.