Complete studies of the wastewater treatment plant building
The Villers-la-Ville purification plant has been dimensioned to be able to cater for 8,000 PE (population equivalent).
The treatment process is as follows:
- Treatment process: low-rate activated sludge, denitrification by means of phase alternation and chemical elimination of phosphorus by means of precipitation.
- Drying of excess sludge by means of centrifuging with liming.
Treatment line: 1 storm line, 1 pre-treatment line, 1 biological treatment line, 1 sludge treatment line.
Due to its location (close to the ruins of Villers-la-Ville abbey), the external appearance of the plant has been considered in particular. Thus, the facing of the building is in corten steel, gabions and translucent panels. The plant is located in an artificial pond (drained during the works).
The project designer assignment awarded to TPF-Utilities includes the following design projects:
- Preliminary designs and outline plan: determining the population equivalent number to be taken up by the plant, dimensioning new equipment and facilities, estimating the cost of the investment and the operating costs, …
- Drafting the specifications, that is to say, the administrative terms and conditions, general terms and conditions for civil engineering and electromechanical equipment, special technical terms and conditions and the related appendices (tender documentation, estimate to be completed, etc.)
- Analysis of tenderers’ bids and drafting the award report.
- Management of works, including: planning follow-up, verification of civil engineering and electromechanical FT, checking the proper execution of works, progress approval and final statement, etc.