Complete studies of the wastewater treatment plant building
Extension to 100,000 p.e. and upgrading the Rosières purification plant.
The new situation is as follows:
Storm water treatment through physico-chemical process (coagulation – flocculation) and lamellar settling.
- Biological line 1: Extended aeration with biological nitrification/denitrification and simultaneous physico-chemical precipitation of phosphates, dual-zone reactor with selector valve and post-anoxia and internal recirculation of nitrates – Adaptation of the existing line designed to treat organic pollutions, lamellar settling or sand filtration to continuous cleaning
- Biological line 2: Fixed culture process, dual-zone reactor with selector valve and post-anoxia and internal recirculation of nitrates
Sludge treatment through centrifugation and dewatering on filter-press.
Chemical odour control comprising three chemical washing cycles (H2SO4, NaOCl, NaOH) as well as biological odour control.
The project designer assignment awarded to TPF-Utilities includes the following design projects:
- Preliminary designs and outline plan: determining the population equivalent number to be taken up by the future plant, dimensioning new equipment and facilities, estimating the cost of the works and the operating costs, …
- Drafting the specifications, that is to say, the administrative terms and conditions, general terms and conditions for civil engineering and electromechanical equipment, special terms and conditions and the related appendices (tender documentation, estimate to be completed, etc.)
- Analysis of tenderers’ bids and drafting the award report.
- Management of works, including: planning follow-up, verification of civil engineering and electromechanical FT, checking the proper execution of works, progress approval and final statement, etc.