Complete studies of the wastewater treatment plant building
Construction and commissioning of the wastewater treatment plant of Comblain-au-Pont (Liège).
The treatment plant is designed to treat 4.000 equivalent inhabitants.
- Pollution load treated: carbone, nitrogen.
- Treatment process: extended aeration activated sludge, denitrification by alternating phase, sludge thickening and drying beds.
Line treatment: 1 pretreatment sludge line, 1 line of biological treatment, 1 line of treatment sludge.
The project management mission includes the following studies:
- Preliminary studies and preliminary design: sizing of the water plant, estimation of the investment cost and the operating costs …
- Making out of the specifications: the administrative part, the technical part (civil engineering and electromechanical engineering), the specific technical part and the appendices.
- Offers analysis and drawing up of the analysis report.
- Management of the works: control of the schedule, check of the civil engineering and electromechanical documentation, check of the good execution of the works, control and approval of the financial aspects.