Complete studies of the sewers and pumping stations
Designs and site management for the construction of:
- 2900 m of gravity collectors;
- 6 pumping stations;
- 2140 m pressurised piping
The sewer collects water from the villages of Signeulx, Bleid, Mussy-la-Ville and Ville-Houdlémont (in France).
- The water collected is treated in the purification plant in Signeulx (for which the designs were also entrusted to TPF-Utilities). The designs relating to the French section do not form part of the assignment, however, as it concerns a cross-border project, close collaboration with the French authorities is necessary in order to treat the effluent globally, following the catchment of Semois-Chiers.
- The project designer assignment awarded to TPF-Utilities includes the following design projects:
- Preliminary designs and plan that is: determining the equivalent number of inhabitants to be covered by each storm overflow connected to the sewer, dimensioning the sewer, taking into account the soil tests, drafting the quantity survey for adjudication (determination of the survey positions, quantities assumed and unit prices), …
- Drafting the specifications, that is to say, the administrative terms and conditions, general terms and conditions for civil engineering and electromechanical equipment (for the pumping stations), special terms and conditions and the related appendices (tender documentation, estimate to be completed, etc.)
- Analysis of tenderers’ bids and drafting the award report.
- Management of works, including: planning follow-up, checking the proper execution of works, progress approval and final statement, etc.