Sewer works for waste water from Sart-Dames-les-Avelines with the aim of directing the waste water to the purification plant for the entity.
The works include:
- the Thyle sewer (2700 m);
- the Pré des Saules sewer (450 m);
- The Piraumont pumping station and the 400 m discharge pipe, placed by means of directional drilling.
- two well sinkings (49 and 41 m): one to pass under a house, the other to cross the the Namur-Nivelles highway.
The project designer assignment awarded to TPF-Utilities includes the following design projects:
- Preliminary designs and plan that is: determining the equivalent number of inhabitants to be covered by each storm overflow connected to the sewer, dimensioning the sewer, taking into account the soil tests, drafting the quantity survey for adjudication (determination of the survey positions, quantities assumed and unit prices), …
- Drafting the specifications, that is to say, the administrative terms and conditions, general terms and conditions for civil engineering and electromechanical equipment (for the pumping stations), special technical terms and conditions and the related appendices (tender documentation, estimate to be completed, etc.)
- Analysis of tenderers’ bids and drafting the award report.
- Management of works, including: planning follow-up, checking the proper execution of works, progress approval and final statement, etc.