School Complex Haute Ecole Schuman - LIBRAMONT
School complex built next to the complex of the French Community.
The assignment TPF Engineering has been asked to carry out includes:
- Structural engineering
- Road infrastructure
- High voltage electrical installations
- Low voltage electrical installations (safety and communications installations)
- Electromechanical equipment (lifts and lifting platforms for persons with reduced mobility)
- Thermal, hydraulic and aeraulic equipment
- Hot water, steam and hot air heating
- Preparation, treatment and distribution of hot water, iced water and special gases
- Mechanical ventilation and air conditioning
- Water treatment
Environmental aspect: all roofs will be laid out as green roofs in order to minimise the impact of the building’s rainwater on the drainage network. These roofs operate as heat controllers: in summer they slow down the building heating up and in winter they naturally increase the roofs’ insulation factor.