The Santa Justa Dam, at Santa Justa River, in the north of Portugal has a reservoir with a capacity of 3.48 hm³ to irrigate 420 ha and to back-up the Salgueiro Dam’s reservoir.
- Dam: zoned landfill with grout curtain.
- Dam’s maximum height: 39.3 m.
- Landfill Volume: 465,000 m³.
- Development and width of the crest of dam: 284 m – 8 m.
- Spillway: labyrinth weir with 54 m of useful development, outlet channel with 164 m and a ski jump (Qdim = 160 m³/s).
- Intake: tower with 37.5 m height, a 121 m, admission through tree holes and a DN 1000 mm pipeline;
- Accessibilities: secondary and access roads to the crest of dam with 4 km and bituminous coating.