The link road covered by this contract has an extension of 102 km, the adopted cross section for the new road has 11,0m of formation level, with 7,0 m of carriageway and 1,0 m shoulder.
The pavement structure consisted of embankment in granular soils, sub base shaping, with the materials provided by the embankments, with an average thickness of 40 cm, sub base of granular materials with 15 cm thickness, crushed stones (ABGE) with 15 cm thickness, wearing course in hot mix asphalt concrete with 5 cm thickness and 9,00 m width.
The earthworks were of 163.008 m³ in section and 319.691 m³ in embankment.
This work also included:
- Transverse drainage has been built with 1,00 m ø in an extension of 990 m, with 2,00 m ø in an extension of 66 m and with 3,00 m ø in an extension of 75 m;
- Construction of a Bridge over the river Massal, in reinforced concrete;
- Construction of a Bridge over the river Cuílo, in a mixed structure;
- Construction of a Bridge over the river Tchifua, , in reinforced concrete and;
- Construction of a Bridge over the river Caluango and over the river Luangue, in a mixed structure.