Contribute to food safety and poverty reduction - Sustainably increase production and productivity of natural resources in the area - - Improve population health and population living conditions
The work is broken down into the following lots:
- Lot 1: Civil engineering earthworks for a 500 ha perimeter and buildings (04 shops and 02 offices)
- Lot 2: Electrical and electromechanical equipment for the pumping station of the water treatment station perimeter
- Lot 3: Civil Engineering earthworks for the water treatment station, the storage facility and distribution network.
- The work includes:
- A water tower with a capacity of 200 m3, in the shape of a truncated cone, using reinforced concrete with a height of 20 under the sole plate,
- A surface water intake on the Doué – 80.6 m3/h,
- A raw water pumping tank with 2 submersible pumps and a flow of 80.6 m3/h, TDH = 15 m
- A clean water treatment station with a capacity of 580 m3/h,
- The development of a 500 Ha irrigated perimeter (bank, irrigation canals, drainage network)
- An irrigation station with a flow of 4 x 300 l/s with a DN 600 discharge on 400 ml,
- A drainage station with a flow 3 x 220 l/s with a DN 400 discharge on 75 ml,
- A clean water discharge main DN 150 cast,
- A distribution network: 130 ml PVC DE 200 ; 7,087 ml PVC DE 160 ; 3,948 ml PVC DE 110 ; 402 ml PVC DE 90 and 3,954 ml PVC DE 63.