Ghent University renovates two boiler rooms on its campus (complex Ledeganck and campus Coupure). These boiler rooms produce respectively 6.6 MW and 4.9 MW and are composed of condensing boilers and Combined Heat and Power (CHP).
This project includes five distinct tasks:
- The preparation, research and study the various funding opportunities, this means including the use of capital stock, loan, leasing or third party financing.
- The drafting of both technical and administrative specifications.
- Support for the University of Ghent for the award of the contract to a partner.
- Control during the construction of new boilers, as well as support the Client during the construction phase.
- Monitoring the performance of the contract during the test period of 2 years.