GETINSA - Environmental management, consulting services and monitoring of all environmental aspects involved in the construction of the new High Speed Atlantic Corridor (11 sections). Stage I.
Services provided included:
- Preparation of the Environmental Supervision Program.
- Monitoring compliance with the Environmental Supervision Program.
- Checking the appropriateness of the construction procedures in regard to environmental aspects.
- Preparation of regular, one-time, exceptional and specific reports on the environmental development of the different actions and the mitigation measures.
- Environmental assistance services to the General Directorate for Railway Infrastructure and to the construction management of the different sections referred to in the contract.