The "Mohamed Benahmed" Convention Centre of Oran is a modern complex consisting of a conference centre, an exhibition hall, a car park and external grounds. Euroestudios conducted the design, supervision and commissioning of the electrical, mechanical and special systems.
The total built-up area of the project is 98.610m2 and the external grounds cover 51.960 m2. The development consists of:
– One Exhibition Centre (39,000 m²):
- Multipurpose room of 15.283 m2 with capacity for 208 stands
- 42 offices and 6 meeting rooms
– One Conference Centre (46.610 m²):
- Auditorium with capacity for 3000 people and equipped for all kinds of events such as conferences, concerts and cultural events, including facilities for simultaneous translation.
- Conference room for 1000 people.
- 20 multipurpose rooms with capacity for 50 to 100 people each.
- Banquet hall for up to 2000 people.
- Area for Heads of State.
– A 5 star hotel with 320 beds and a total area of 33,000 m² (not within the scope of Euroestudios’ project)
– One underground car park for 500 vehicles, with an area of 16,000m².
– Associated infrastructure, external grounds, road access.