Management of the Information Desk at the branch office of the Directorate General for Roads and Highways in Warsaw (GDDKiA) and control and supervision of winter maintenance operations and equipment for the national roads network managed by 14 regions of the GDDKiA
The contract includes the management of the Road Information Desk out of GDDKiA working hours and the supervision of winter maintenance operations in national roads belonging to 14 regions in the province of Warsaw.
The Road Information Center provides the following services:
- Report traffic incidents to the police, firemen and the central information desk.
- Update traffic incidents to the UtrWin System.
- Request and coordinate protection and repair works for the incident site.
- Inform users on traffic problems and temporary traffic diversions.
- Monitor current condition of national roads.
- Update information on the Internet.
- Monitor weather conditions and give notice on weather changes to the winter maintenance points.