Location: Navagne-Visé, Belgium
The consortium of the engineering firms PB Power (UK) and TPF Engineering has been selected by the company SPE SA for participating to the construction of two combined-cycle gas turbine plants, each of them with a maximum unit capacity of 450 MW, all annexed and complementary installations included in the contract, the whole being sited on the site of Navagne in the vicinity of the city of Visé. The project also includes the connection to the Lixhe electric substation and the connection to the gas distribution network at the Quai des Fermettes.
The mission of the consortium is of the EPC – Engineering, Procurement-Contractor.
- The basic design related to the Civil Engineering part
- The elaboration of the Tender documents for the topography and the soils tests;
- the assessment report and the follow-up of the tests
- The preparation of the environmental permit application
- Health and Safety Coordination
- The tender documents for the civil works for the EPC
- The evaluation of the bids regarding the civil works
- The control of the drawings and calculations regarding the civil works
- (The works supervision).