The Ervidel Irrigation Blocks is a project involving the installation of infrastructure of irrigation, drainage and roads, necessary for the implementation of irrigation in the region under study (8084 ha), also including the execution of a pumping station and two reservoirs.
- Irrigation Area: Block 1 (2770 ha – low pressure); Block 2 (2492 ha – low/medium pressure); Block 3 (2822 ha – high pressure)
- Reservoir R1: 109 dam³ of capacity;
- Pumping Station of Penedrão: Block 2 (Q = 2.6 m³/s, H = 33.5 m); Block 3 (Q = 3.1 m³/s, H = 77 m);
- Reservoir R2: 1730 m³ of capacity;
- 41.0 km of secondary drainage network;
- 17.6 km of roads network (construEnvironmental Impact Stud, Detailed Design and Technical Assistancection and rehabilitation).