TPF was created in 1991. Originally, the main activities focused on energy and Third Party Financing. This was a very innovative concept at the time, and the company’s name was derived from it. TPF has grown rapidly on the engineering market.
Over the years, the group successively expanded in Europe, Asia, Africa and America through a series of acquisitions and became a key player, internationally recognized in its field. Today, TPF is ranked among the most important multidisciplinary companies active in the following sectors:
- transport infrastructure,
- water and energy.
In addition to this activity, TPF has developed six other related trades:
- implementation of turnkey projects,
- operation and maintenance of technical installations in the energy and water sectors
- development, implementation and investment in projects in the renewable energy sector, associated to the management of dedicated investment funds where appropriate,
- quality control of materials and construction works,
- equity participation in motorway concessions,
- property development.
Today, our subsidiaries and branches are present in 50 countries and we operate in a total of 71 countries.